Home

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Hawthorn's Heartđź’“thon 1 February 2017

I am joining in with Hawthorn for her annual heart-a-day running from 1 February to 14 February.  Click here to see her blog.

For 1 February I've chosen mince pies!  I know it is well past Christmas but I still have a few home-made ones in the freezer (pastry and mince-meat all hand-made).


An ex-works colleague came back from one of her many holidays with a present for me.
A pastry pricker.  I think she'd been on holiday in Turkey.
It does make the pies look very good; as you can see the tin has been well used!




3 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten about your pastry pricker - it makes such lovely patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. I'm really looking forward to see what everyone finds. Take care.

    ReplyDelete